- EARLY BIRD: 25 December 2021 (00:00) until 25 January 2022 (23:59)
- STANDARD: 26 January 2022 (00:00) until 15 February 2022 (23:59)
- 26 March 2022 [POSTPONED to 18 June 2022]
- 6:30 am to 10:00 am
- Taman Rekreasi Tasik Melati, Beseri, Perlis
The main objective of this event is to foster healthy lifestyles through running and activity during our endemic period. By early year of 2022, hopefully by participating in this event it can create balance in terms of physical and mental health. Participants will run through the view of “kampung” and paddy fields. There will be 2 different slots of registration. Each slot will accommodate 250 participants.
You can enter the event area by referring to your allocated slot:
- 1st slot : 7:00 am
- 2nd slot : 7:30 am
- 5 KM Fun Run
- Event Tee
- Bib No.
- Finisher Medal
- Light Refreshment
- K94 FaceMask (2 pcs)
- Runner’s Insurance during event
Racekit Collection Day
Date : 25 March 2022 (Friday) [POSTPONED to 17 June 2022, Friday]
Time : 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
Venue : Taman Rekreasi Tasik Melati, Beseri, Perlis
- Early Bird: RM39.90*
- Standard: RM44.90*
*inclusive of insurance
- You must agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of MAI KAMPUNG RUN 2022
You are prohibited from transferring, swapping, selling, or offering to sell the participation place in this event.
You are advised to be 18 years of age or older on the date of the run to enter the event.
You must completed 2 doses of Covid19 Vaccination (Fully Vaccinated) on the day of the event.
You need to wear facemask all the times from the beginning till the end of the event.
Race Entry Fees and Cancellation
- All entry fees arenon-refundable.
- For racekit collection, you need to bring the registration receipt as a proof. If you failed to collect the kit within the specific time, the organizer will not hold the items and it cannot be redeem after the event.
Participation is at your own risk
You must take responsibility for ensuring that you have undertaken any necessary safety precautions and training to participate in this event. Entry and participation in this run are at your own risk.
You warrant to us that you will be on the date of the run, sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the run unaided and in accordance with the Agreement. If you are in any doubt we recommend that you seek medical advice.
It is advisable to do your own RTK/Saliva Covid19 Test before the event to make sure you are capable to join the event.
During running, you can take off your facemask and dispose it on the located bin. At the finish line, we (organizer) will give a new facemask for you.
- We will give the entitlements to each participant who finish the race/event.
- In case of failure of completion, participants will not be entitled to receive the entitlements. Unless the failure is backed by valid and supported reasons, no refunds of the fee shall be made.
Frequently Asked Questions
For general and technical questions, please visit General & Technical FAQ
For event related FAQ, please refer below:
Q1 : Is this event an offline (in-person) only event?
A1 : Yes, after registering, please be at the event venue during the date and time of the event.
Q2 : Will I need to track and submit my activities/results online?
A2 : No, there will be no online activity submissions needed to be done for the event.
Q3 : How will I receive the entitlements?
A3 : The entitlements will need to be self-collected the day before the event (17 June 2022, 10am to 7pm). For any inquires on the entitlement, please contact the Event Organisers, Northen Runners at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q4 : What do I do if I entered the wrong information during registration?
A4 : Please email us at email@example.com with the changes you want to make. We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm (excluding Public Holidays).
Organiser Name: Northern Runners
Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
You can find the general terms and conditions of the event and the rewards here: Terms and Conditions