|Rank||Name||Success Rate||Team Name||# Successful Challenges|
|Rank||Name||Success Rate||Members Count||# Successful Challenges|
Get your team together and ready for POLAR x RMC Pre-Race 72 Hour Challenge! 💪
Pre-Race is a separate challenge to get you and your team ready for the actual event, and to understand how our system works. Pre-Race results will not be counted for the actual event. Ranking will show the team's percentage of members completing the challenge and the team distance.
IT IS ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK!
Date: Tuesday, 2nd August 2022 (00:00:00) to Thursday, 4th August 2022 (23:59:59)
Duration: 72 hours, you may either accumulate or complete the 9 KM in one activity within the 72 hours
Challenge: All team members must run a minimum of 9 KM within the pre-race period*
Please obey the latest COVID-19 guidelines and social distancing rules in your area.
*Distance can be accumulated
How to qualify for the Pre-Race Challenge?
To be able to join this challenge, you must register for the RUNLIGA Malaysia Challenge 2022 here before the cut off time which is 29 July 2022 23:59 (GMT +8).
- You and your team will be added into the challenge by 1 August 2022 and will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have joined the actual RUNLIGA Malaysia Challenge 2022, there is no extra registration needed for Pre-Race, we will add you (your RMC 2022 registered email) into the challenge automatically if you are qualified.
Register for RUNLIGA Malaysia Challenge 2022
- Only teams with a minimum of 30 team members by 29 July 2022 23:59 (GMT +8) will be qualified to join the Pre-Race.
Teams that have achieved a minimum of 80% of team members that completed 9KM in 72 hours will be eligible for a Lucky Draw to win 1x POLAR Verity Sense!
2 lucky teams will be selected!
Runners that go above and beyond, achieving the highest mileage within the Pre-Race period will also get to WIN 1 of these vouchers!
- Starbucks RM 20 voucher - 1st to 50th runner
- LLAO LLAO RM 10 voucher - 51st to 100th runner
- Tealive RM 7 voucher - 101st to 250th runner
How to win?
- Complete the Pre-Race minimum 9 KM individual mileage
- Run the most mileage during the Pre-Race period*
*Results will be based only on mileage synced/submitted during the Pre-Race period before Pre-Race ends
R1: Participants are only allowed to submit distance-based tracked activities. Step Count activity/result will NOT be accepted.
R2: Participants to ensure that all activities are;
- From an active running/walking/hiking activity only. Tracking your steps/walk over the whole day is not an active activity. (Shopping and tracking are not allowed too).
- Synced/submitted within before the challenge ends Thursday, 4 August 2022 (23:59 GMT +8). Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Submitted with the necessary information; Start date and time, duration, distance and route.
See full list of Rules in the ‘Submission of results’ section in the Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
For general and technical questions, please visit General & Technical FAQ
For event related FAQ, please refer below:
Q1 : When must I submit my results?
A1 : Syncing/submission is required to be done within before pre-race ends Thursday, 4 August 2022.
Q2 : How do I / Do I need to register for the pre-race?
A2 : No, if all the criteria are met (please refer to the above section "How to qualify for the Pre-Race Challenge"), you will be automatically added into the challenge.
Q3 : When will the items be shipped?
A3 : All rewards will be shipped after the end of RMC 2022 together with your Finisher Rewards (if purchased & qualified).
Q4 : Will my mileage be collected before the event date count?
A4 : No, your mileage will be collected from the date and time the pre-race starts and before it ends.
Q5 : What do I do if I entered the wrong information during registration?
A5 : Please email us at [email protected] with the changes you want to make. We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm (excluding Public Holidays).
Terms & Conditions
You can find the terms and conditions of the event and the rewards here: Terms and Conditions