We thank all runners obeying #StayAthome for 47 days. Let's remember 4th of May 2020, the 48th day of MCO with this team challenge by running 450KM as a team.
Please obey the MCO at your area, outdoor running is risky, indoor running is recommended.
If you plan to run outdoor,
- Make sure you keep at least 10 meters away from any other individuals to keep your risk low
- Wear mask before and after you stop running
- Properly clean yourself when you're home to keep your family member(s) safe
- Avoid park and popular running routes
Max. 30 runners
Details of challenge
Registration: Now – 4/5/2020 12pm
Challenge period: 4/5/2020 24 hours
Venue: Digital *Please obey the Movement Control Order (MCO/PKP) and social distancing
FREE with referral code: 4MAY during checkout
- For all members of the team which completes the 450KM
All runs must be synced/submitted within 24 hours of the challenge period before it ends
- Follow the Movement Control Order (MCO) if you are in Malaysia
- Runners are responsible to make sure the distance ran is tracked and synced (INDOOR TRACKING MODE IS RECOMMENDED FOR INDOOR USAGE), and must ensure that the results submitted are genuine and well tracked with the following mandatory information:
- Running Route (outdoor only)
- System will not taking overlapping activity into consideration
- You're not allowed to make changes to any synced/submitted activity to allow result verification system to perform the result validity screening process. If the result wasn't tracked properly or showing unrealistic result, kindly delete the activity within 24 hours too.
- Participant(s) will automatically get disqualifed (DQ) if one of the following is identified / occurs:
- Unrealistic / faulty results (evidence & data will be collected)
- Strava Tag Along / Using results that belong to another runner (evidence & data will be collected)
- Failure to respond to the result enforcement officer within 24 hours to provide supporting information to justify the result such as split timing, official race result or Strava privacy settings and etc.
Recommended FREE Android/iOS App With Indoor Run Tracking
- MAPMYRUN ✓Auto-sync to BiiB
- STRAVA ✓Auto-sync to BiiB
- Able to link to Garmin, Suunto, Coros and most of the GPS running watches
- All recent GPS running watches have Indoor Running Mode
- NIKE RUN CLUB ✓Manual Submission Required
- PUMATRAC ✓Manual Submission Required
- SPORTS TRACKER ✓Manual Submission Required
- ENDOMONDO ✓Manual Submission Required
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 : What is the reason my BiiB+ app is not tracking my run properly?
A1 : GPS signal might also get affected by the environment when there are tall buildings/mountains or roofed area blocking the signal. You can also use our Strava/MapMyRun integration feature to link up with your MayMyRun account or STRAVA which can be linked to Garmin, Coros, Suunto and other run tracking applications.
Q2 : Can I use third party app and how to submit my result if I am using third party app?
A2 : Yes you can, You can link up BiiB with Strava from getbiib.com/me or a manual submission of the screenshot of the activity's result by logging into your runner dashboard is required.
Q3 : How to submit my result if I am using BiiB+ app to track?
A3 : If you're signing in using the registered email address, all your activities tracked between the event period will be automatically synced with the team/individual progress of the challenge. Make sure you have an active internet connection to sync the activity.
Q4 : Can I use my mileage for another event for this challenge?
A4 : Absolutely, as long as those mileage are synced to our app
Q5 : When is the last day to submit the result? Do I need to submit the result daily?
A5: Result submission is required to be done within 24 hours of the activity and before 23:59 (GMT +8) at the end of the challenge
Q6 : Is it limited to indoor run/walk only?
A6 : No, with the latest announcement, runners are allowed to run outdoor with the social distancing SOP.
*Note: BiiB+ app can only track outdoor run due to GPS limitations.
Q7 : Is walking counted?
A7 : Of course! It does not matter whether you're fast or slow. However, step counter/pedometer tracking are not counted.
Q8 : How does the system track the team mileage and how often is the system updated?
A8 : The system is built to add up all the mileage logged by the team member right after the success sync (LIVE). The mileage display will update as soon as someone in the team has finished a run/walk with successful sync or submission. You can view it either in BiiB+ App, under event (second tab from the left) or via personal running dashboard at getBiiB.com/me.
Q9 : Who is eligible to participate in this event?
A9 : This event is open to everyone in and out of Malaysia.
Q10 : How can I receive the reward?
A10 : You'll receive it after the result confirmation via email.
Q11 : If I decide to not participate, can I get a refund?
A11 : Participation Fee is NOT refundable.
Q12 : Can I change my team after registration?
A12 : No. Changing of teams is not allowed.
Q13 : Why don't I receive any information from BiiB?
A13 : Please check your email or spam mail folder for our email after a successful registration. Announcements and updates will be informed through email.
For more enquiries on this event, please contact BiiB at email@example.com,
For technical issue with registration, and general technical issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org