COROS Malaysia FIRST EVER Virtual Run is here!
We challenge you to run either 10KM or 21KM within 24 Hours and you've got 32 chances to complete it. Let's see how many days you can complete this challenge 💪
But don't stop there! Push yourself to run as much as you can in 30 days to be eligible for the lucky draw entry to win COROS Gears!
Top 20 runners with highest mileage from each category of 10KM & 21KM will automatically be selected for the lucky draw contest.
This event is open to everyone inside of Malaysia only
*For COROS users: Check out Question 14 in FAQ below to see how to get the COROS User pricing
Dimensions: 80mm height x 80mm width by 6mm thickness with lanyard
*NOTE: Maximum of 8 characters (alphabets only, no symbols) for Name Engraving
Lucky Draw Rewards
To complete the challenge, you must complete either 10KM/21KM within 24 HOURS in any day of the challenge period
Only distance tracking activities (walk, run, hike) will be accepted, steps tracking results and other activity results will NOT be accepted.
All runs must be synced/submitted within 24 hours of the activity and before the challenge period ends
- Follow the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO/PKPP) if you are in Malaysia
- Runners are responsible to make sure the distance ran is tracked and synced (INDOOR TRACKING MODE IS RECOMMENDED FOR INDOOR USAGE), and must ensure that the results submitted are genuine and well tracked with the following mandatory information:
- Running Route (outdoor only)
* * Steps tracking and other activity results will NOT be accepted. The measurement unit is in actual distance (KM), therefore the step tracking estimated distance is not acceptable
- The system will not take overlapping activity into consideration
- You're not allowed to make changes to any synced/submitted activity to allow result verification system to perform the result validity screening process. If the result wasn't tracked properly or showing unrealistic result, kindly delete the activity within 24 hours too.
- Participant(s) will automatically get disqualified (DQ) if one of the following is identified/occurs:
- Unrealistic/faulty results (evidence & data will be collected)
- Strava Tag Along / Using results that belong to another runner (evidence & data will be collected)
- Failure to respond to the result enforcement officer within 24 hours to provide supporting information to justify the result such as split timing, official race result or Strava privacy settings, etc.
Recommended FREE Android/iOS App With Indoor Run Tracking
- COROS APP ✓ Manual Submission Required
- MAPMYRUN ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB
- STRAVA ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB (temporarily not available - please make manual submission)
- Able to link to Garmin, Suunto, COROS and most of the GPS running watches
- All recent GPS running watches have Indoor Running Mode
- NIKE RUN CLUB ✓ Manual Submission Required
- PUMATRAC ✓ Manual Submission Required
- SPORTS TRACKER ✓ Manual Submission Required
- ENDOMONDO ✓ Manual Submission Required
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the reason my BiiB+ app is not tracking my run properly?
A1 : GPS signal might also get affected by the environment when there are tall buildings/mountains or roofed area blocking the signal. It happens to some Android devices' battery optimization process and could be fixed by following these simple steps;
Q2 : Can I use a third party app instead?
A2 : Yes you can. You can link up BiiB with Strava from getbiib.com/me or through the app by following these simple steps:
Q3: How do I make a manual submission?
A3: You can do it through the app or on the website after logging into your account, you can follow these simple steps:
Q4 : How to submit my result if I am using the BiiB+ app?
A4 : If you're signing in using the registered email address, all your activities tracked between the event period will be automatically synced with the team/individual progress of the challenge. Make sure you have an active internet connection to sync the activity.
Q5: How to check my progress for the event?
A5: You can check it on the event page for ranking or by the app by following these simple steps:
Q6 : Why does my GPS signal is displayed as weak on the BiiB app?
A6 : GPS signal reception may be weak if you run between high rise buildings or in areas that have lots of tall buildings, it's best to run in an open clear area.
Q7 : Why do I receive a notification about being too fast?
A7 : This happens when the system deems you being too fast which may be caused by weak GPS signals. After checking those activities, we will contact you if we need more clarification regarding the activity.
Q8 : When is the last day to submit the result? Do I need to submit the result daily?
A8 : Result submission is required to be done within 24 hours of the activity and before 23:59 (GMT +8) 1 November 2020
Q9 : Is it limited to outdoor run only?
A9: No, indoor treadmill results are also acceptable, they need to be submitted manually.
*Note: BiiB+ app can only track outdoor run due to GPS limitations.
Q10 : Is walking/hiking counted?
A10 : Of course! The aim of this event is to motivate participants to stay active. It does not matter whether you're fast or slow.
Q11 : How does the system track the team mileage and how often is the system updated?
A11 : The system is built to add up all the mileage logged by the team members right after the success sync (LIVE). The mileage display will update as soon as someone in the team has finished a run/walk with a successful sync or submission. You can view it either in BiiB+ App, under event (second tab from the left) or via personal running dashboard at getBiiB.com/me.
Q12 : If I join after the event has started, will my mileage collected before the participation date count?
A12 : No, your mileage will be collected from the date and time you successfully register
Q13 : Who is eligible to participate in this event?
A13 : This event is open to everyone inside of Malaysia only
Q14: I am a COROS User, how do I redeem a promo code?
A14: Follow the steps below:
- Make sure that you like & share the COROS Virtual Run post on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/COROSMalaysia/posts/794013814761244
- Drop a message at COROS Malaysia - Official Facebook Page and provide the following details:
- Contact Number:
- COROS Watch ID:
- You will then be given a code to be used during registration for the COROS Virtual Run
- Visit this event page again and register here
*Note: The code can only be used once and is not transferable to another person.
Q15 : When will I receive the reward?
A15 : Rewards will be sent in between 16th November to 22nd of November 2020.
Q16 : Can I still get the reward if I did not finish the challenge? - Please look at this
A16 : Yes, you will still receive the rewards even if you are not able to finish the challenge. Top 20 runners with highest mileage from each category of 10KM & 21KM will automatically be selected for the lucky draw contest.
Q17 : If I decided not to run, can I get a refund?
A17 : NO, no refund is allowed
Q18 : What do I do if I entered the wrong information during registration?
A18 : Please email us at [email protected] with the changes you want to make
*Note: We will use the details in your registration for communications and rewards, please make sure it is correct
Q19 : Why didn't I receive any information from BiiB?
A19 : Please check your email or spam mail folder for our email after a successful registration. Announcements and updates will be informed through email.
For more enquiries on this event and the rewards, please contact COROS at [email protected]
For any technical issues with registration, and general technical issues please contact [email protected]
We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are: Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm