Your favourite Malaysian Influencers & Celebrities are challenging each other in a Race of the Stars! Join them or create your own team to be the best instead! Who will be the best team out there amongst the stars?
Become a runner or a racer in either Alvin Chong 锺瑾桦, Nicole Lai 赖淞凤, Kowachee, Daniel, Ahirine, Ramona, or Dara's team or create your own team
Help your team to reach the team goal of 999 KM but don't forget to complete your individual requirement and do your best to stand a chance to win weekly prizes from our amazing partners!*
Psst! Top 10 Runners in UMG artist teams (Team Alvinators, The Pixies and Team KOWACHEE AND THE NUTS) will have the exclusive opportunity to have a Meet & Greet Session with the Artists!!*
- 16 November 2020 (00:00)
- 10 December 2020 (23:59)
- 28 November 2020 (00:00)
- 23 December 2020 (23:59)
- DIGITAL *Please obey the Movement Control Order (MCO/PKP) and social distancing
*Note: Only participants in teams that have completed the team requirement and their respective individual requirement will be entitled for the Finisher Tee
*Note: Participants can only win ONCE in the following campaigns:
- Social Media Campaign by Samsung
- Week 1 Checkpoint by Samsung
- Workout Playlist Campaign by Samsung and JD Sports
- Week 4 Checkpoint by Samsung
To complete the challenge, teams must complete the Team Requirement and Individual Requirement for the chosen category.
Only distance tracking activities (walk, run, hike) will be accepted, steps tracking results and other activity results will NOT be accepted.
All runs must be synced/submitted within 72 hours of the activity and before the challenge ends 23rd December 2020 (23:59 GMT +8)
Follow the Movement Control Order (MCO/PKP) if you are in Malaysia
- Runners are responsible to make sure the distance ran is tracked and synced (INDOOR TRACKING MODE IS RECOMMENDED FOR INDOOR USAGE), and must ensure that the results submitted are genuine and well tracked with the following mandatory information:
- Running Route (outdoor only)
* * Steps tracking and other activity results will NOT be accepted. The measurement unit is in actual distance (KM), therefore the step tracking estimated distance is not acceptable
- The system will not take overlapping activity into consideration
- You're not allowed to make changes to any synced/submitted activity to allow the result verification system to perform the result validity screening process. If the result wasn't tracked properly or showing unrealistic results, kindly delete the activity within 24 hours too.
- Participant(s) will automatically get disqualified (DQ) if one of the following is identified/occurs:
- Unrealistic/faulty results (evidence & data will be collected)
- No sharing/tag along of activities are allowed
- Failure to respond to the result enforcement officer within 24 hours to provide supporting information to justify the result such as split timing or official race result, etc.
Recommended FREE Android/iOS App With Indoor Run Tracking
- SAMSUNG HEALTH ✓ Sync to MapMyRun then to BiiB or make manual submission
- COROS APP ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB
- MAPMYRUN ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB
- GARMIN ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB
- NIKE RUN CLUB ✓ Manual Submission Required
- PUMATRAC ✓ Manual Submission Required
- SPORTS TRACKER ✓ Manual Submission Required
- ENDOMONDO ✓ Manual Submission Required
Universal Music Malaysia has created music playlists for you to be fit with music!
Choose one of these playlists to listen to them now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use a third party app instead?
A1 : Yes you can. You can link up BiiB with other third party app from getbiib.com/me. If you have synced your third party app and the activities are coming in, please do not make a manual submission. You can sync your third party apps by following these simple steps:
Q2: How do I make a manual submission?
A2: You can do it through the website after logging into your account. Please do not make manual submission if your activities are already synced through your third party app. You can make your submission by following these simple steps:
Q3: What if I do not use any of the third party apps mentioned?
A3: You can use any app or run on the treadmill, but you will need to make a manual submission with all the information required
Q4 : Why does my GPS signal is displayed as weak on the BiiB app?
A4 : GPS signal reception may be weak if you run between high rise buildings or in areas that have lots of tall buildings, it's best to run in an open clear area.
Q5 : Why do I receive a notification about being too fast?
A5 : This happens when the system deems you being too fast which may be caused by weak GPS signals. After checking those activities, we will contact you if we need more clarification regarding the activity.
Q6 : When is the last day to submit the result? Do I need to submit the result daily?
A6 : Result submission is required to be done within 72 hours of the activity and before 23:59 (GMT +8) 23 December 2020
Q7 : Is it limited to outdoor run only?
A7: No, indoor treadmill results are also acceptable, they need to be submitted manually.
*Note: BiiB+ app can only track outdoor run due to GPS limitations.
Q8 : Is walking/hiking counted?
A8 : Of course! The aim of this event is to motivate participants to stay active. It does not matter whether you're fast or slow.
Q9 : How does the system track the team mileage and how often is the system updated?
A9 : The system is built to add up all the mileage logged by the team members right after the success sync (LIVE). The mileage display will update as soon as someone in the team has finished a run/walk with a successful sync or submission. You can view it either in BiiB+ App, under event (second tab from the left) or via personal running dashboard at getBiiB.com/me.
Q10 : If I join after the event has started, will my mileage collected before the participation date count?
A10 : No, your mileage will be collected from the date and time you successfully register
Q11 : Who is eligible to participate in this event?
A11 : This event is open to everyone inside of Malaysia only
Q12 : What is a referral ID in the registration?
A12 : Referral ID is when someone refers you for the event, you can put in their unique code. This is optional
Q13 :When will I receive the reward?
A13 : Event rewards shipping will commence 21st February 2021 onwards (Delay may occur due to the COVID-19 situation)
*Note: Any returned rewards will only be processed for second shipping within 30 days from returned date and after a second shipment fee is paid.
Q14 : When will I receive the Samsung products?
A14 : Samsung will take up to 30 working days to deliver your items to you (Delay may occur due to the COVID-19 situation)
Q15 : If I decided not to run, can I get a refund?
A15 : NO, no refund is allowed under any circumstance
Q16 : If I didn't complete the individual goal, will I receive the Finisher Tee?
A16 : NO, to receive the Finsher Tee, the team and individual requirement must be completed.
Q17 : If I didn't complete the individual goal, am I still entitled for the completion rewards?
A17 : NO, to receive the rewards, the individual requirement and the team requirement must be completed accordingly.
Q18 : What do I do if I enter the wrong information during registration?
A18 : Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes you want to make*
*Note: We will use the details in your registration for communications and rewards, please make sure it is correct
Q19 : Why didn't I receive any information from BiiB?
A19 : Please check your email or spam mail folder for our email after a successful registration. Announcements and updates will be informed through email.
For any inquiries, technical issues with registration, and general technical issues please contact email@example.com
We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are: Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm
Terms and Conditions
You can find the terms and conditions of the event and the rewards here: Terms and Conditions