Varcity Run is an Annual Running Event of Aminuddin Baki College in collaboration with GETBIIB which is held with the aim of fostering sportsmanship among students and the community as well as bringing a message about awareness in taking care of physical, spiritual and mental health.
Varcity Run 2023 brings the theme "Run To Heal" as something mentally important in a student's daily life. This also has an impact on the survival and excellence of students in terms of personality, academics and leadership at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
In addition, this event is also a platform for students and the general public to hone and highlight their talents iån running sports, enabling these talents to continue to represent Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and the country on the world stage.
Varcity Run is also an event that gathers all students, alumni, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) officers and all Malaysians from various states, ages, races and religions.
- 09 May 2023 (12:00:00)
- 06 June 2023 (23:59:59)
- 08 July 2023
- 06:00:00 AM
- 11:00:00 AM
- Panggung Seni, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Free Run for kids 4 years old and below (guardian's responsibility)
- Cut Off Time
- 10 km - 2hr 30min
- 5 km - 1hr 30min
- 10 KM
Entitlements & Rewards
For the 5 KM category, each participant will get one ticket for a lucky draw.
For the 10 KM category, each participant will get two tickets for a lucky draw.
All lucky draws will be announced by the end of the event during race day.
No reclamation can be made after the announcement of the lucky draw.
The result is finalized.
Race Entry Pack Collection ("REPC")
- Date: 6 - 7 July 2023
- Venue: Dataran Panggung Seni
- Time: 9.00 am - 6.30 pm
- Race kit collection can be made either by postage or self-collection if you are nearby UKM and Bandar Baru Bangi.
- The race kit contains the participant's event T-Shirt and medal (5KM/10KM).
- All participants completing the Event shall receive a finisher medal, a running T-shirt, and an e-certificate via e-mail.
- For participants that choose to self-collect:
- Participants must produce their confirmation email or IC or passport or valid working permit during race kit collection if done by.
- Participants may assign a third party to collect their race kit on their behalf provided the information above (4. b) is produced.
- The Organizers will make arrangements one day after the Event date for race kit collection at a designated place. For participants that request their race kit to be posted, the postage charges are applied.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to collect their race kit at the designated time and place. No race kit shall be distributed on the Event day.
- For participants that choose by posting:
- Participants must fill in the accurate address where the race kit should be delivered.
- The postage will be made after the closing of the registration date.
- Participants need to be informed that postage shall take up to one or two weeks depending on the courier.
- The postage charge is not included in the registration fee. The additional charge will be shown during the registration process.
- Uncollected race kits shall be donated or disposed of at the Organizer's discretion.
- The Organizers reserve the absolute right to change the date and venue of the race kit collection. Participants shall be informed via email, announcement on the website, and social media only if such a situation arises.
- All complaints and disputes must be filed within 48 hours from the end of the Event for the respective categories via in-writing or email. No complaints or disputes shall be entertained after the expiry of the allocated 48 hours.
- Anonymous complaints or disputes shall not be entertained.
For additional info and terms about the event, please click here
Frequently Asked Questions
For general and technical questions, please visit General & Technical FAQ
For event related FAQ, please refer below:
Q1 : Who is eligible to participate in this event?
A1 : The Event is open to all Malaysians and all foreigners with a valid Malaysian Permanent Resident status or working permit, or a valid Malaysia as My 2nd Home Pass, or permitted by the Organizer.
Q2: Who do I contact if I have more questions or concerns about the event?
A2: Participants can contact the event organiser through 019-9372018 (IRFAN) / 011-23803731 (FARAH) / 013-9570877 (NAJIHAH).
Q3: What do I do if I entered the wrong information during registration?
A3: Please email us at [email protected] with the changes you want to make. We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm (excluding Public Holidays).
Organiser Name: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
Organiser Contact: 019-9372018 (IRFAN) / 011-23803731 (FARAH) / 013-9570877 (NAJIHAH)
Terms & Conditions
You can find the general terms and conditions of the event and the rewards here: Terms and Conditions