|Rank||Name||Total Distance (KM)||Team Name|
|Rank||Name||Total Distance (KM)|
❗️ COROS x RMC 2023 Pre-Race leaderboard confirmed! Check it out!
T-shirt Size Chart
R1: Participants are allowed to;
- Sync/submit distance-based tracked activities only. Step Count activity/results will NOT be accepted. Find out more on how to sync/submit by clicking the General & Technical FAQ below.
- Complete the distance within one activity or an accumulation of activities.
R2: Participants to ensure that all activities are;
- From an active running/walking/hiking activity only. Tracking your steps/walk over the whole day is not an active activity. (Shopping and tracking are not allowed too).
- Synced/submitted within 72 hours after the end of the activity and before the event ends Saturday, 16 September 2023 (23:59 GMT +8). Late submissions will not be accepted.
⭐️ R3: Manual Submissions* must be made in accordance to the following:
- Consists of only outdoor activities with route or treadmill submissions with treadmill dashboard.
- Indoor running without route not accepted for manual submission.
- Submitted with the necessary information: Start date and time, duration, distance and route (running map).
- Treadmill submissions must include: Picture of treadmill dashboard of completed activity, distance, duration and date
*Manual Submissions not required if you have linked a third party app to BiiB and your activities are syncing properly
*BiiB reserves the right to reject any submissions deemed suspicious without providing any prior notice or reasoning.
See full list of Rules in the ‘Submission of results’ section in the Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
For general and technical questions, please visit General & Technical FAQ
For event related FAQ, please refer below:
Q1 : When does the registration for the event end?
A1 : Registration ends Thursday, 31 August 2023 (23:59:59).
Q2 : When must I sync/submit my results?
A2 : Syncing/submission is required to be done within 72 hours after the activity ends and before event ends Saturday, 16 September 2023.
Q3 : Who is eligible to participate in this event?
A3 : This event is open to anyone anywhere, however the event will follow the Malaysian timezone (GMT +8).
Note: Shipping and shipping fee is included only to local Malaysian addresses.
Q4 : Must I complete both the individual and team mileages?
A4 : In order for you to be considered a finisher, both individual and team mileages have to be completed.
Q5 : How will the items be shipped to me?
A5 : All optional add-on items are inclusive of shipping, unless separate Bulk Ship to Captain option has been selected.
Q6 : Are Bulk Ship to captain options available?
A6 : Team captains, please contact us at [email protected] after creating your team if you would to enable Bulk Ship option for your teammates joining your team.
Q7 : When will the items be shipped?
A7 : Please note that all items are customised and only ordered after the event ends and after the closing of the additional Team Plaque orders in an effort to reduce waste. Shipping of event items will start in batches from 20th November 2023 onwards.
Q8 : What are the groups for?
A8 : The groups are to categorise the types of RMC teams for the ranking only. Below is the description of the type of groups:
Q9 : Will my mileage be collected before the event date count?
A9 : No, your mileage will be collected from the date and time the event starts and after you have successfully registered.
Q10 : What do I do if I entered the wrong information during registration?
A10 : Please email us at [email protected] with the changes you want to make. We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm (excluding Public Holidays).
Terms & Conditions
You can find the terms and conditions of the event and the rewards here: Terms and Conditions