- 01 July 2023 (00:00)
- 31 December 2023 (23:59)
- TT Sports Centre, Lorong Tandang B, PJS51, 46150 Petaling Jaya (https://maps.app.goo.gl/Tk1Yzhdg3JNtbBvg9?g_st=iw)
- Fees for 2 hours classes are RM450 per 10 sessions (once a week training)
- There is a registration fee of RM60 (one- time charges)
- Please note that fee will not be pro rated for any short fall of training in a term/ month. There will be NO REPLACEMENT of training for trainees who are absent due to travel or other personal reasons or circumstances. Replacements are ONLY ALLOWED if trainees are unwell or infected with Covid-19 (Replacement class is subject to availability).
- Fees MUST BE PAID in advance before new term/ month starts.
- For Private Training, please contact us via +6010-4689329 (Whatsapp) or email us at [email protected].
Internal Tournament 2023
*Note: The dates of internal tournament are subject to changes
T-shirt size chart
- Sizing guide for reference only. Kindly reserve 1 to 3cm of tolerance.
- Applicable for new students only.
Frequently Asked Questions
For general and technical questions, please visit General & Technical FAQ
For event related FAQ, please refer below:
Q1 : Who is eligible to participate in this training?
A1 : We welcome all badminton lovers to this training.
Q2: Who do I contact if I have more questions or concerns about the training?
A2: You can contact the event organiser can contact through +6010-4689329 (Whatsapp) or [email protected].
Q3: How soon I can a competitive badminton players?
A3: It depends on effort and time the players willing to invest in training. Badminton skills, physical and mental play vital role to develop a holistic badminton player. Consistency and frequency help to improve player’s skill too.
- Fun to Learn/ Basic Level: 1 to 2 times training per week
- Intermediate Level: at least 3 times a week
- Competitive/ Advanced Level: at least 4 times a week
- Peak Performance Level: at least 5 times a week
Q4: Can I/ my child signup for trial class?
A4: Definitely! And it is a paid trial class.
Q5: Is badminton class ongoing during public holidays/ school holidays?
A5: Yes, the class is ongoing during public holidays or school holidays, except Chinese New Year and Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Q6: What do I do if I entered the wrong information during registration?
A6: Please email us at [email protected] with the changes you want to make. We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm (excluding Public Holidays).
Organiser Name: Duo Sparks Worldwide Sdn Bhd
Organiser Contact: +6010-4689329 (Whatsapp)/ [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
You can find the general terms and conditions of the event and the rewards here: Terms and Conditions