Epic invites you to start the year afresh with our first-ever virtual run. A month-long virtual experience where you get to walk or run with us, as we fundraise to build safer homes for the Orang Asli community. We are looking to raise a minimum of RM250,000 through this event to provide 5 Orang Asli families with safe homes.
Join as an individual or start a team of 4. You will also have the opportunity to fundraise for Epic Homes. Raise a minimum of RM2,500 and earn a builder ticket, an experience to build homes for the Orang Asli community.
Every step you take, we come closer to housing a family.
Every step you take, we build relationships and bring the community closer with a worthy cause.
Let’s make 2021 count 🎉🎉
Registration extended until 12th January 2020 (23:59:59)
*Note: The Epic T-Shirt is an add-on which participants can purchase as an Epic collectible in the registration.
*Note: Price not inclusive of 6% SST and Official Merchandise add-ons
To complete the challenge, each participant (regardless of whether you signed up as individual & team) must complete a minimum of 20KM within the challenge period. You are encouraged to run/walk than that distance to top the charts.
Only distance tracking activities (walk, run, hike) will be accepted, steps tracking results and other activity results will NOT be accepted.
All runs must be synced/submitted within 48 hours of the activity and before the challenge ends on 7th February 2021 (23:59 GMT +8)
- Follow the Movement Control Order (MCO/PKP) if you are in Malaysia
- Runners are responsible to make sure the distance ran is tracked and synced (INDOOR TRACKING MODE IS RECOMMENDED FOR INDOOR USAGE), and must ensure that the results submitted are genuine and well tracked with the following mandatory information:
- Running Route (outdoor only)
* * Steps tracking and other activity results will NOT be accepted. The measurement unit is in the actual distance (KM), therefore the step tracking estimated distance is not acceptable
- The system will not take overlapping activity into consideration
- You're not allowed to make changes to any synced/submitted activity to allow result verification system to perform the result validity screening process. If the result wasn't tracked properly or showing unrealistic result, kindly delete the activity within 48 hours too.
- Participant(s) will automatically get disqualified (DQ) if one of the following is identified/occurs:
- Unrealistic/faulty results (evidence & data will be collected)
- No sharing/tag along of activities are allowed
- Failure to respond to the result enforcement officer within 24 hours to provide supporting information to justify the result such as split timing or official race result, etc.
Recommended FREE Android/iOS App With Indoor Run Tracking
- MAPMYRUN ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB
- COROS APP ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB
- GARMIN ✓ Auto-sync to BiiB
- STRAVA ✓ Manual Submission Required
- NIKE RUN CLUB ✓ Manual Submission Required
- PUMATRAC ✓ Manual Submission Required
- SPORTS TRACKER ✓ Manual Submission Required
- ENDOMONDO ✓ Manual Submission Required
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use a third-party app instead?
A1 : Yes you can. You can link up BiiB with other third-party apps from getbiib.com/me by following these simple steps:
Q2: How do I make a manual submission?
A2: You can do it through the website after logging into your account, you can follow these simple steps:
Q3: What if I do not use any of the third-party apps mentioned?
A3: You can use any app or run on the treadmill, but you will need to make a manual submission with all the information required.
Q4 : When is the last day to submit the result? Do I need to submit the result daily?
A4 : Result submission is required to be done within 48 hours of the activity and before 23:59 (GMT +8) 7th February 2021.
Q5 : Is it limited to outdoor run only?
A5: No, indoor treadmill results are also acceptable. You may submit a photo of your treadmill dashboard by manual submission.
*Note: BiiB+ app can only track outdoor runs due to GPS limitations.
Q6 : Is walking/hiking counted?
A6 : Of course! The aim of this event is to motivate participants to stay active. It does not matter whether you're fast or slow, as long as you complete the minimum requirement of accumulated 20KM in recorded distance within our challenge period. Every km counts!
Q7 : Can I join this event if I'm already registered for another event?
A7 : Yes you can. Please ensure that you sync/submit your activities within the stated lock period of the events.
Q8 : What does it mean 'System will not take overlapping activity into consideration'?
A8: The system will not accept two activities for the same time, there can only be one activity for one specific period of time. Eg: If you submit an activity for 10am till 11am, then your second submission states that the activity is from 10.30am to 11.30am, that is considered overlapping because you are supposed to be running from 10 - 11am and that is already one activity.
Q9 : What are sharing or tag-along activities?
A9 : This is when submitted activities are shared between participants. Eg: You and your friend run together but only one person tracks the activity, only one person is able to submit the activity for the event. If both participants submit the same activity, both submissions will be rejected by the system.
Q10 : How does the system track the team mileage and how often is the system updated?
A10 : The system is built to add up all the mileage logged by the team members right after the success sync (LIVE). The mileage display will update as soon as someone in the team has finished a run/walk with successful sync or submission. You can view it either in BiiB+ App, under event (second tab from the left) or via personal running dashboard at getBiiB.com/me.
Q11 : If I join after the event has started, will my mileage collected before the participation date count?
A11 : No, your mileage will be collected from the date and time you successfully register.
Q12 : Who is eligible to participate in this event?
A12 : This event is open to everyone inside and outside of Malaysia.
Q13 : What is a referral ID in the registration?
A13 : Referral ID is when someone refers you for the event, you can put in their unique code. This is optional.
Q14 : When will I receive the reward?
A14 : Event rewards shipping will commence 15th February 2021 onwards (Delay may occur due to the COVID-19 situation). Organizer endeavour to deliver the rewards to you by 28th February 2021.
Q15 : If I decided not to run, can I get a refund?
A15 : NO, no refund is allowed under any circumstance.
Q16 : If I didn't complete the individual goal, am I still entitled for the completion e-cert?
A16 : NO, to receive the e-cert, the individual requirement must be completed.
Q17 : What do I do if I enter the wrong information during registration?
A17 : Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes you want to make*
*Note: We will use the details in your registration for communications and rewards, please make sure it is correct.
Q18 : Why didn't I receive any information from BiiB?
A18 : Please check your email or spam mail folder for our email after a successful registration. Announcements and updates will be informed through email.
1. Each participant (regardless of whether you signed up as individual & team) is automatically granted the opportunity to fundraise for Epic Homes. You can set your own fundraising target.
2. Once you've registered, we will send you an email with the link to set up your own personalised fundraising page.
If you have not received the email, you can also head directly to the Sedunia Website to set up your page.
Follow the tutorial on the page, titled "Tutorial on How to Create Your Own Fundraising Booster".
3. Once you've created your own fundraising booster, you can start fundraising by sharing the page link with your friends and family, or on your social media page. Remember to hashtag #EpicRun #EpicHomesMY#TogetherWeAreEpic.
4. We will be rewarding the following fundraising milestones for every participant who successfully raised:
RM2,000: the successful fundraiser will receive a complimentary Epic Merchandise T-shirt.
RM2,500: the successful fundraiser will receive a complimentary Epic Merchandise T-shirt and a builder ticket, an experience to build homes for the Orang Asli community. The builder ticket shall be valid until 31 Dec 2021 and shall not be encashed or transferrable or assignable unless otherwise agreed by the Organiser.
Complimentary Epic Merchandise T-shirt is only limited to the first 25 individuals who successfully raised RM2000.
5. All fundraising activities are deemed closed on 11.59pm on 7 February 2021, any funds collected thereafter shall not be counted for the purposes of individual reward entitlement.
For any inquiries on the event, fundraising and rewards, please contact Event Organiser at email@example.com
For any technical issues with registration, and general technical issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm
Terms and Conditions
You can find the terms and conditions of the event and the rewards here: Terms and Conditions